Farmers National Bank Online Banking was created to give
you and your family secure and easy access to your Farmers
National Bank accounts via the Internet. FNB Online Banking
is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Best of all,
there is no monthly service fee to access our online banking,
so sign up today and get connected!
To enroll in FNB Online Banking, click Enroll Now under the FNB Online Banking icon. We’ll send you your
Access ID and Password, mailed separately, and you’re on your way! Enroll Today!
With FNB Online Banking, you can:
- View Account Balances
- View & Print Account History
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- View Transactions & Check Images
- Print e-Statements
- And More!
back to top
(Electronic Bill Payment Service)
For even more convenience, Farmers National Bank also offers you
our online bill payment service, BillPay-e Plus.
Once you’ve set up your accounts using FNB Online Banking, simply
click Pay Bills and enroll online. You’ll select a separate BillPay-e Plus
User ID and temporary PIN. Once you are granted access, you will log on
and change your PIN. Then you can follow the on-screen prompts to add
payees, enter the amount, date, and account from which you are paying, and pay your bills over the Internet. It’s
No more writing checks. No more postage stamps. No more envelopes. Experience financial freedom and
BillPay-e Plus Features Include:
- Multiple payments from one screen. Pay Bills from Multiple Deposit Accounts.
- You can experience the flexibility of paying your bills from multiple accounts within Farmers
- Person-to-Person Payments (P2P).
- Send money to anyone with an e-mail address and a bank account in the United States.
- Account-to-Account Transfers (A2A).
- A2A transfers allow you to make inter-bank transfers of funds to personal accounts at other
- Payee Categorization.
- If you have numerous payees, you will find payee categorization an extremely helpful tool. You
will have the ability to segment payees by category allowing for a quick reference and easy
access when paying bills.
- Payment Calendar.
- A calendar that provides a month-at-a glace of past and pending payments. Pending payments
appear on the date they are scheduled to process. Stop or change a payment directly from the
- Schedule, Change or Stop Single and Recurring Payments.
- We make it convenient to schedule, change or stop single and recurring payments.
- Unlimited Payees.
- We provide the ability for you to set reminders to pay bills and to receive email notifications
regarding bill pay activity.
- Memo and Comment Fields.
- Data entered into Memo and Comment fields are stored in history. Information entered in the
Memo field will accompany a check payment. You can use the Comment field for electronic
payments to make helpful notes on a specific payee, and they are only seen by you.
- Security Settings.
- You have the control to make the rules for your bill pay account. Establish maximum amounts
to be paid to any payee, or create a forced change PIN schedule. You can also create a
security question that will be required to perform functions such as changing email addresses,
adding a new payee, changing account numbers for payees and changing security settings.
- Extended Customer Service Hours and Live Chat.
- Chat online with a live customer service representative.
back to top
FNB's new imaging technology makes it easier to store your checks.
Your checking account statements now include images of your
checks on 8.5 x 11 paper for convenient storage.
We give you a free FNB 3-ring binder to store your statements.
Imaged checks can even be viewed online, front and back,
with FNB Online Banking.
Another fast and secure service we provide for your convenience,
free of charge.
back to top